4 Killed, 2 Injured After Car Crashes With Tanker on Mumbai-Pune Expressway
They were returning to Mumbai after attending a wedding ceremony when their vehicle crashed into the tanker in the Rasayani area on the outskirts of the metropolis, the official said.
Mumbai: Four persons were killed and two others injured in a car-tanker collision on the Mumbai-Pune Expressway early on Friday, an official said.
All the victims were travelling in the car, he said. They were returning to Mumbai after attending a wedding ceremony when their vehicle crashed into the tanker in the Rasayani area on the outskirts of the metropolis, the official said. Four persons were killed and two others injured in the collision, he confirmed.
The six-lane 94km Mumbai-Pune expressway is popular with motorists travelling between the two cities and beyond, but has witnessed accidents with alarming regularity.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Irfan Pathan Had a Fitting Response to Abdul Razzaq Calling Bumrah a 'Baby Bowler'
- YouTube Rewind 2019 Seems to Have Outdone Itself in Being Bad, 'Lazy, and Low Budget'
- Uber Apologises for Viral Photo of Separate Bathrooms for Employees and Drivers in US Office
- 'Black Friday': Italian Newspaper Sparks Race Row With Front Page Headline on Lukaku, Smalling Clash
- Former Mumbai Cricketer Robin Morris Arrested Over Alleged Kidnapping: Report