4 Killed, 6 Injured in Tempo-Truck Collision Near Uttar Pradesh's Singhmai Village
The six injured were rushed to the district hospital from where three of them were referred to another facility in Agra where they died.
Firozabad (UP): Four persons were killed and six others injured when the tempo they were travelling in collided with a truck on the Karhal road near Singhmai village here, police said on Saturday.
The accident occurred on Friday night, killing one person on the spot while three others succumbed to injuries at a hospital, SSP Sachindra Patel said. The six injured were rushed to the district hospital from where three of them were referred to another facility in Agra where they died, the SSP said.
Rajesh Kumar (42), Raksha (35), Vimlesh (40) and Ajmesh (25) were killed in the accident, he said. The truck driver fled the scene leaving his vehicle, which had overturned during the collision, the SSP added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Jio Effect: Hathway 100Mbps Plan Priced at Rs 699, Play Box Android TV Box Available at Rs 899
- Captain America's Peggy Carter Says Her Story with Steve Rogers Had Fitting End in Avengers Endgame
- Shraddha Arya Suffers Head Injury While Performing on Nach Baliye 9, Actress Momentarily Blacks Out
- Reebok CrossFit Nano 9.0 Review: Slickest Evolution of Versatile Fitness Shoes
- Netflix Reveals Why Pankaj Tripathi Was the Perfect Choice for 'Guruji' in 'Sacred Games' 2