4 Militants Killed as Army Foils Infiltration Bid in Kashmir
Army foiled an infiltration bid along the Line of Control in Naugam sector of Kashmir, killing four militants.
(Image only for representational purpose)
Srinagar: Army foiled an infiltration bid along the Line of Control in Naugam sector of Kashmir, killing four militants on Sunday.
"Alert soldiers posted along the Line of Control in Naugam sector noticed some suspicious movement and challenged the intruders," an army official said.
The militants opened fire at positions of security forces which was "effectively retaliated", triggering a gunbattle, he said.
Four militants were killed and a war-like store recovered from the scene of the gunbattle, the official said. The operation is still in progress.
Recommended For You
- Move Over PUBG, Indian Air Force is Releasing a Mobile Game Complete with 'Gunslinger Moustache'
- Andre Russell Prepares for India with Late Evening Nets Session
- These Shirtless Pics of Nick Jonas Has Fans Gushing Over His 'Dad Bod'
- Going From Winning World Cup to Quickly Disbanding Was Tough: Plunkett
- Chandrayaan 2 Launched Successfully By ISRO | India's Second Moon Mission