4 Suffer Burn Injuries Following Leakage in Aravana Pipe
Four persons suffered burn injuries following a minor mishap at the Aravana manufacturing plant of the Lord Ayyappa temple.
Image for representation only. (Photo: PTI)
Sabarimala: Four persons suffered burn injuries following a minor mishap at the Aravana (offering made of jaggery and rice) manufacturing plant of the Lord Ayyappa temple here on Saturday morning.
Police said there was a leakage in the high pressure pipe carrying the Aravana situated atop the hill shrine.
The four persons have been hospitalised, police said.
Meanwhile, the temple is witnessing a heavy rush of devotees from various places across the country and abroad.
The temple was opened on November 15 for the three month long Mandalam-Makaravilaku festival.
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- Hina Khan Cries as She Scrubs Doormats, Watch Video
- Portugal Grants Full Citizenship Rights to Migrants during Coronavirus Pandemic
- Flying Tissues! UK Man Uses Drone to Send Toilet Paper to Sister
- Reliance Jio ‘Recharge at ATM’ Service Announced: Here’s How to Use it
- What’s At Stake For India That Put Its Billion People Under Lockdown | Crux+