47-Year-Old Coronavirus Suspect With No Travel History Dies in Indore
The man was earlier treated at the Ujjain civil hospital and was admitted to the Indore hospital on Wednesday with symptoms of breathlessness. His test reports are awaited, the official said.
Image for Representation (Image: AP)
Indore: A 47-year-old man, admitted at the government hospital here as a coronavirus suspect, died on Thursday, health officials said.
His test reports are awaited, the officials said.
The man was earlier treated at the Ujjain civil hospital and was admitted to the Indore hospital on Wednesday with symptoms of breathlessness, the official said.
The patient did not have a travel history, he added.
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- Angrezi Medium Starring Irrfan, Kareena Kapoor and Radhika Madan Re-released on Streaming Platform
- Stanford Couple Says 'I Do' in Make-Shift 'Wedding' with 5 Guests and amid Coronavirus Lockdown
- 'Bhai Ne Biotechnology Padha Hai': Kartik Aaryan Dreams of Getting Coronavirus Vaccine
- Super Pink Moon Will Take Your Breath Away on April 8, But What is a Supermoon?
- Coronavirus Can be Stopped in 48 Hours Using a Simple Anti-Parasitic Drug: Monash University