5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Jolts Mizoram's Champhai, No Casualty Reported
So far, no casualty or loss of life has been life has been reported. Tremors of the quake were felt in various parts of Mizoram, Manipur and Assam.
A map representation of quake-hit Champhai in Mizoram.
New Delhi: A 5.3 magnitude earthquake hit Mizoram's Champhai on Saturday night at 10.45 pm.
So far, no casualty or loss of life has been reported. Tremors of the quake were felt in various parts of Mizoram, Manipur and Assam.
Earthquake of magnitude 5.3 hit Mizoram's Champhai at 10:45 pm today— ANI (@ANI) November 10, 2018
Reports say that the epicentre of Saturday's earthquake is in India-Myanmar border, which is about 79 kilometers north-east of Aizawl in Mizoram.
With agency inputs.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh Gets Legal Notice from WWE Wrestler Brock Lesnar's Advocate Paul Heyman
- Priyanka Chopra Shows How to Slay in a Flame Shirt-dress this Summer
- Renault Triber: Top Five Features That Set the Car Apart From Others
- ICC World Cup 2019 | Colin de Grandhomme is Our X-Factor: Williamson
- Marvel President Kevin Feige Says Keanu Reeves was Approached for Almost Every MCU Movie
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s