5.5 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Andaman Islands
According to the IMD, the earthquake measuring 5.5 Richter scale occurred at 4.19 p.m and lasted for 27 seconds.
A man mapping the intensity of an earthquake. (Photo for representation only)
New Delhi: An earthquake measuring 5.5 on the Richter scale hit Andaman Islands on Friday, said the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD).
According to the IMD, the earthquake occurred at 4.19 p.m and lasted for 27 seconds.
"The epicentre of the quake was in Andaman Islands at a depth of 10 km. No casualties or property loss have been reported so far," the official added.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh Gets Legal Notice from WWE Wrestler Brock Lesnar's Advocate Paul Heyman
- Renault Triber: Top Five Features That Set the Car Apart From Others
- Varun Dhawan, Dhanush Express Sadness After Shikhar Dhawan Ruled Out of ICC World Cup 2019
- Kendall Jenner's Photos of Outfit Matching Coke Can Puzzle Fans
- ICC World Cup 2019 | 'Game of the Tournament!' - Twitter Lauds Another New Zealand-South Africa Thriller
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s