55-Year-old Journalist Killed by Unidentified Miscreants in UP's Gorakhpur
The victim, Radheyshyam Sharma, was associated with a local Hindi newspaper.
Gorakhpur (UP): Unidentified miscreants killed a 55-year-old journalist by slitting his throat near Dubouli village in Kushinagar district on Thursday morning, police said.
The victim, Radheyshyam Sharma, was associated with a local Hindi newspaper, they said.
Sharma, a resident of Siktiya Tola in Hata area of Kushinagar, also used to teach at a private school near his village, the police said.
The assailants stopped Sharma, who was on his motorcycle, near Dubouli village in the morning and slit his throat, they said.
Police are probing the matter and trying to ascertain the motive.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Janhvi Kapoor Steps Out With Price Tag Attached to Outfit
- Bigg Boss 13: Devoleena Bhattacharjee Slaps Shehnaaz Gill During A Task
- Soni Razdan and Mukesh Bhatt React to Fake Wedding Card of Alia and Ranbir Kapoor
- Can you Spot the Snake Hiding in Plain Sight in This Viral Photo from Australia?
- India vs South Africa | Happy to Make Teams Dance to Our Tunes: Shami