6 Children, Driver Killed as School Bus Rolls Down Gorge in Himachal Pradesh
Twelve people were injured in the accident. The condition of some of them is said to be critical.
he private bus was carrying students of DAV School.
Shimla: Seven people, including six schoolchildren, were killed and 12 injured on Saturday when a private school bus rolled down a deep gorge in Himachal Pradesh's Sirmaur district, police said.
The accident occurred in Sangrah town on Saturday morning. The private bus was carrying students of DAV School. Seven people — six schoolchildren and the bus driver — were killed, Superintendent of Police, Sirmaur, Rohit Malpani said.
The 12 people injured in the accident have been hospitalised. The condition of some of them is critical, he said, adding more details are awaited.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Janhvi Kapoor, Karan Johar, Gauri Khan Recreate Iconic Bollywood Looks
- News18 Tech & Auto Awards 2019 Celebrates The Intersection of Technology And Automobiles
- You've Probably Listened to More 'Drake' in the Last Ten Years Than You Think
- India vs West Indies | Virat Kohli Screamer Lights Up Gloomy Day for Fielders
- Woman Catches Her Boyfriend Cheating After Fitbit Records 'Unusual Activity' at 4 AM