65-Year Old Rajasthan Man Dies Soon After Acting Death Scene on Stage
Shockingly, Kundan Lal's brother had died in a similar way, playing the role of Dashrath on stage, a few years back.
Jaipur: A 65-year-old man in Rajasthan died soon after acting the death scene of Dashrath, Lord Ram's father, on stage during a Ramleela play, it was revealed on Thursday.
The incident happened on Tuesday night in Jhunjhunu town when Kundan Lal was playing Dashrath's character from Ramayana when Lord Ram departs for 'vanwaas' and Dashrath passes away, unable to bear the pain from his son's separation.
"Lal, a resident of Churu, was hale and hearty. He acted the scene beautifully but died suddenly after a few minutes," said Ramleela Parishad Kankadeu Kala convenor Ravi Shastri.
His body was taken to Churu where the final rites were performed on Wednesday.
Shockingly, Lal's brother had died in a similar way, playing the role of Dashrath on stage, a few years back.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Reliance Jio Says India’s Monthly Data Usage is More Than 9GB Per Subscriber
- Hrithik Roshan, Sussanne Khan Step Out Together for Sunday Brunch with Kids, See Pics
- Bigg Boss 13 Day 14 Written Update: Salman Khan Eliminates Koena Mitra on Weekend Ka Vaar
- Bigg Boss 13: Salman Khan Announces Sidharth Shukla to be Rashami Desai's Slave, She Refuses
- 15-year-old Coco Gauff Beat Jelena Ostapenko to Win First WTA Title at Linz