68-year-old German Tourist Dies in Himachal Pradesh's Chamba
Rozowski Adelheid had been living in Malkota village in Bharmour tehsil for the last about four months, police said, adding no foul play was found behind her death.
Shimla: A 68-year-old German tourist died in Himachal Pradesh's Chamba district on Friday, police said.
Rozowski Adelheid had been living in Malkota village in Bharmour tehsil for the last about four months, they said, adding no foul play was found behind her death.
Her visa was found valid till February 2 and the German embassy has also been informed about her demise, police said. The body was sent to Medical College Chamba for autopsy.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Kasautii Zindagii Kay's New Promo Hints at Karan Singh Grover's Return as Mr Bajaj
- This Is Why Daniel Craig Was Not 'Allowed' To Drive The Iconic James Bond Car
- Save Money For a New House on This Super Earth That Scientists Are Sure Can Host Life
- Gujarat Loves Sentimental Songs While It's Mushy Music For Bihar & West Bengal on Spotify
- Meet the Young Girls from a Maharashtra Village Trying to Represent India in World Robotics