7 Security Personnel Among 11 Injured in Srinagar Grenade Attack
The militants hurled the grenade at the security personnel near Palladium Cinema at Lal Chowk around 6.45 pm, resulting in injuries to 11 people.
Srinagar: Eleven people, including seven security personnel, were injured in a grenade attack by militants at Lal Chowk area on Sunday.
The militants hurled the grenade at the security personnel near Palladium Cinema at Lal Chowk around 6.45 pm, resulting in injuries to 11 people, a police spokesperson said.
"Four policemen, three CRPF personnel and four civilians were injured in the terror attack," he said.
The wounded include two women, he added.
The injured were taken to a hospital, where their condition was stated to be stable, the police spokesperson said.
Police have registered a case in this regard and an investigation is underway, he said.
Recommended For You
- Sheila Dikshit, Former Delhi Chief Minister, Passes Away At 81
- 'Virat Kohli' is a TikTok Star and No We aren't Talking About Team India Captain
- Daughter Disowns Trophy-Hunting Dad Who Kissed Partner Beside Slain Lion
- Tiger Shroff, Disha Patani Step Out for Dinner Date Amid Breakup Rumours, See Pics
- Gabriella Demetriades Shares Adorable Pic of Arjun Rampal Holding Their Newborn Son, See Here