7 Security Personnel Among 11 Injured in Srinagar Grenade Attack
The militants hurled the grenade at the security personnel near Palladium Cinema at Lal Chowk around 6.45 pm, resulting in injuries to 11 people.
Srinagar: Eleven people, including seven security personnel, were injured in a grenade attack by militants at Lal Chowk area on Sunday.
The militants hurled the grenade at the security personnel near Palladium Cinema at Lal Chowk around 6.45 pm, resulting in injuries to 11 people, a police spokesperson said.
"Four policemen, three CRPF personnel and four civilians were injured in the terror attack," he said.
The wounded include two women, he added.
The injured were taken to a hospital, where their condition was stated to be stable, the police spokesperson said.
Police have registered a case in this regard and an investigation is underway, he said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- 'Did Priyanka Write it?': Nick Jonas' Karwa Chauth Post Triggers Caption Contest and Curiosity
- Lady Gaga Falls Off Stage With Fan During Concert in Las Vegas, See Video
- Google Pixel 4 Face Unlock is so Unsecure, You May as Well Not Bother Using it
- TRAI to Decide on Jio, Airtel And Vodafone Battle For How Long Your Phone Should Ring
- 'Only Lionel Messi' Thread on Twitter Proves Why He is the Best in Football