70 Trains Delayed, 7 Cancelled due to Dense Fog
At least 70 trains were running late and seven others cancelled on Thursday morning due to dense fog in parts of north India, a railway official said.
Rail, air services were affected due to dense fog in north India. (Image: PTI)
New Delhi: At least 70 trains were running late and seven others cancelled on Thursday morning due to dense fog in parts of north India, a railway official said.
According to the Northern Railway official, Sampoorna Kranti Express was running 26 hours behind schedule, Bhagalpur-Anand Vihar Garib Rath and Bhagalpur-New Delhi Vikramshila Express were running 23 hours late and Vaishali Express was 25 hours late.
Delhi: 70 trains delayed,22 rescheduled and 7 cancelled #fog
— ANI (@ANI_news) January 5, 2017
Apart from that, as many as 22 trains were rescheduled, the official said.
The cancelled trains comprised the Delhi-Malda Town Farakka Express, New Delhi-Puri Express, Firozpur Cantt-Delhi Sarai Rohilla Intercity Express, New Delhi-Rajendra Nagar Sampoorna Kranti Express, New Delhi-Manduadih Super Fast Express, Habibganj Shatabdi and Lucknow Swaran Shatabdi.
Recommended For You
- Umpire Brutally Assaulted by Players During a Club Game in New Zealand
- One Killed as Bentley Driven by Ponty Chadha's Relative Crashes Into Auto, Injures Three
- Covering Imran Khan's Picture in India Regrettable: PCB
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Her Most Revealing Gown From Designer Thierry Mugler's 98' Collection
- All is not Well Between Alia Bhatt and Beau Ranbir Kapoor? The Actress Answers
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s