70 Trains Delayed, 7 Cancelled due to Dense Fog
At least 70 trains were running late and seven others cancelled on Thursday morning due to dense fog in parts of north India, a railway official said.
Representative image.(Image: PTI)
New Delhi: At least 70 trains were running late and seven others cancelled on Thursday morning due to dense fog in parts of north India, a railway official said.
According to the Northern Railway official, Sampoorna Kranti Express was running 26 hours behind schedule, Bhagalpur-Anand Vihar Garib Rath and Bhagalpur-New Delhi Vikramshila Express were running 23 hours late and Vaishali Express was 25 hours late.
Delhi: 70 trains delayed,22 rescheduled and 7 cancelled #fog— ANI (@ANI_news) January 5, 2017
Apart from that, as many as 22 trains were rescheduled, the official said.
The cancelled trains comprised the Delhi-Malda Town Farakka Express, New Delhi-Puri Express, Firozpur Cantt-Delhi Sarai Rohilla Intercity Express, New Delhi-Rajendra Nagar Sampoorna Kranti Express, New Delhi-Manduadih Super Fast Express, Habibganj Shatabdi and Lucknow Swaran Shatabdi.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Ashes 2019: Steve Smith Returns to Bat After Nasty Blow to the Neck
- In Pics: Taking a Sneak Peek into 13 Reasons Why Season 3, Find Out Who Killed Bryce Walker?
- Here's Why Chris 'Thor' Hemsworth Wished Shamita Shetty on Her Birthday
- Airtel Forgot About The Home Bundle And Reliance Jio Fiber Has Stolen The March
- Streaming Now: Sacred Games Gets Bigger in Season 2, It's Game Over for Taapsee Fans