71-Year-Old Pilgrim Dies on Way to Hill Shrine of Ayyappa in Sabarimala
The devotee E A Balan, belonging to Thrissur, was proceeding to Nilackal by bus when he collapsed, police said. He was rushed to a health centre, but could not be saved, they added.
Image for representation
Sabarimala: A 71-year-old pilgrim died on the way to the hill shrine of Lord Ayyappa in Sabarimala on Friday, police said.
The devotee E A Balan, belonging to Thrissur, was proceeding to Nilackal by bus when he collapsed, they said. He was rushed to a health centre, but could not be
saved, they added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Airtel Removes FUP on Calls to Other Networks, And This is How The New Packs Look
- Remember the Viral Hindu-Muslim Same-Sex Couple? Here's How They Fought 'TikTok's Homophobia'
- ISL 2019-20: Unbeaten at Home Jamshedpur FC Host Owen Coyle's Chennaiyin FC
- Ranbir Kapoor's Badtameez Dil Gets Sara Ali Khan Grooving, Watch Video
- 2019 is Ending But the 'Beginners' Memes are Just Starting