7th Pay Commission: Rajasthan Government Announces Salary Hike For Employees
Government employees will get the revised salary from the month of October, Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje said on Wednesday in a statement.
File photo of Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje. (Reuters)
Jaipur: Ahead of Diwali, the Rajasthan government on Tuesday implemented the recommendations of the 7th pay commission, a decision that will benefit over 12 lakh employees and pensioners.
Government employees will get the revised salary from the month of October, Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje said on Tuesday in a statement.
Raje said that she had promised to implement the recommendations of 7th pay commission in the 2017-18 budget and was happy to implement it from October.
She said that a panel had been authorised to examine cases of salary discrepancies, allowances and arrears.
The state government considers its employees the backbone of governance and was sensitive towards their welfare, she added.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss Telugu Season 3: Complete List of Participants in Nagarjuna's Show
- Umpire Kumar Dharmasena Admits 'Error' in Awarding England Six Runs in World Cup Final
- MS Dhoni Gets Army Permission to Train With Parachute Regiment: Reports
- It Went Wrong From My End: PV Sindhu Rues Mistakes in Indonesia Open Final Loss to Yamaguchi
- IAF Pilots Could Soon Fly Tom Cruise’s Fighter Jet From Top Gun Maverick