7th Pay Commission: Rajasthan Government Announces Salary Hike For Employees
Government employees will get the revised salary from the month of October, Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje said on Wednesday in a statement.
File photo of Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje. (Reuters)
Jaipur: Ahead of Diwali, the Rajasthan government on Tuesday implemented the recommendations of the 7th pay commission, a decision that will benefit over 12 lakh employees and pensioners.
Government employees will get the revised salary from the month of October, Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje said on Tuesday in a statement.
Raje said that she had promised to implement the recommendations of 7th pay commission in the 2017-18 budget and was happy to implement it from October.
She said that a panel had been authorised to examine cases of salary discrepancies, allowances and arrears.
The state government considers its employees the backbone of governance and was sensitive towards their welfare, she added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- PM Modi Clicks Selfie with SRK and Aamir, Twitter Imagines Akshay Kumar's Reaction
- Bose Frames Review: Music And More, These Are Not Your Standard Sunglasses
- Anushka Sharma Hails 'Crusader' Sunitha Krishnan for Helping Sex Trafficking Victims
- Reliance Jio Diwali Offer: Here's How to Gift a JioPhone This Festive Season For Rs 699
- Sorry Pixel 4 But iPhone Users Can Get Free Unlimited Storage on Google Photos