8 Labourers Killed, 4 Injured in Landslide in Uttarakhand's Rudraprayag
The incident took place near Banswada on the Rishikesh-Kedarnath national highway, police said.
Representative Photo: Getty Images
Dehradun: At least eight labourers were killed and four others injured on Friday in a landslide near the construction site of Char Dham all-weather road in Uttarakhand's Rudraprayag district, police said.
The incident took place near Banswada on the Rishikesh-Kedarnath national highway, they said.
Eight bodies were pulled out of the debris and the injured have been rushed to nearby hospitals, a senior police official said.
Senior officials have rushed to the spot and rescue and relief operation is underway.
Recommended For You
- With Phase 4 Films, Marvel Cinematic Universe is Set to Rule Another Decade in Filmmaking
- Malaika Arora's Glamorous Pictures Get Witty Comment from Boyfriend Arjun Kapoor
- Sheila Dikshit, Former Delhi Chief Minister, Passes Away At 81
- PUBG Mobile: Here are Top Five Features Added With Season 8
- 'Virat Kohli' is a TikTok Star and No We aren't Talking About Team India Captain