8-year-old Girl Raped by Neighbour in Ludhiana
The accused is a father of two and is said to be in his 40s. A case has been registered and a hunt is on to nab the accused.
Ludhiana: An eight-year-old was allegedly raped by her neighbour when she went to play at his house in Doraha, Ludhiana.
The accused is a father of two and is said to be in his 40s. Talking to News18, mother of the victim said, "My daughter is in third standard. She had gone to play at his house on Sunday afternoon. After she came home, she started bleeding. When we asked her, she narrated the incident and named the accused".
SHO Hardeep Singh Cheema said that a case has been registered and a hunt is on to nab the accused.
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- Halle Berry Trolled for Posting Picture of Her Six-year-old Son Wearing Heels, Shuts Down Haters
- Miss England 2019 Hangs up Her Crown, Returns to Work as Doctor Amid Covid-19 Pandemic
- Sidharth Shukla-Shehnaz Gill to Feature in More Music Videos Post Success of Bhula Dunga: Report
- Heroes' Welcome to COVID-19 Doctors, Linen Masks: How a Luxury Hotel Chain is Fighting a Pandemic
- Facebook and Carnegie Mellon Have a New COVID-19 Survey Called Data For Good