9 Children Fall Ill After Consuming Seeds in Fields at Uttar Pradesh's Shamli
The kids, aged between 3-14, had gone to the fields at Bidoli village in Jhinjhana area on Tuesday night and consumed seeds from a plant, the police said
Image for representation. (Reuters)
Muzaffarnagar (UP): Nine children fell ill after consuming seeds in the fields in a village in Uttar Pradesh's Shamli district, police said on Wednesday.
The kids, aged between 3-14, had gone to the fields at Bidoli village in Jhinjhana area on Tuesday night and consumed seeds from a plant, the police said.
They complained of headache, vomiting and stomach disorder. They were rushed to a hospital, the police said
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Chaayos Insists They Only Use Your Facial Data To Let You Buy a Cup of Chai Quickly
- Kartik Aaryan Tries to Troll Ananya Panday for Her Pants, She Shuts Him up with Epic Response
- TV Actress Gehana Vasisth Extremely Critical, Hospitalised After Long Shift Without Proper Nutrition
- Kapil Sharma Gets Slammed for His 'Constant Derogatory Jibes' at Archana Puran Singh on His Show
- Microsoft Delays Surface Earbuds to Next Year, as Things Aren’t Quite Right