Kicked in the Shin by a Civilian, Jawan Responds by Walking Away
Just as a CRPF man was retreating from a polling booth in Srinagar, he was kicked by a civilian. In response, the jawan showed utmost restraint.
Image for representation only.
Srinagar: Just as a CRPF man was retreating from a polling booth in Srinagar, he was kicked on the shin by a civilian. In response, the jawan showed utmost restraint.
The video showed that when the Jawan is kicked his helmet toppled over, but he did not show any emotion and simply walked away.
There are no reports if some action was taken against the protestor.
PM Modi, while inaugurating the Chenani-Nashri tunnel in Jammu and Kashmir, appealed to the youth to shun violence.
"I want to talk to the youngsters of Kashmir. On the one hand, we have some youngsters who pelt stones, on the other hand, we have the youngsters from the same society who are building tunnels," said the PM.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Kapil Sharma Trolled for Issuing Appeal in Support of Punjab Flood Victims Only
- Jio Effect: Airtel May Offer Free Android STB, HD LED TV with Broadband, DTH Plans
- NASA’s Next Moon Landing Will be Powered by The Aitken Supercomputer Made by HP
- Scarlett Johansson Tops Forbes List of the Highest-paid Actresses Second Year in a Row
- First Details of The OnePlus TV Confirmed: It Will Have a 55-Inch QLED Panel