Kicked in the Shin by a Civilian, Jawan Responds by Walking Away
Just as a CRPF man was retreating from a polling booth in Srinagar, he was kicked by a civilian. In response, the jawan showed utmost restraint.
Image for representation only.
Srinagar: Just as a CRPF man was retreating from a polling booth in Srinagar, he was kicked on the shin by a civilian. In response, the jawan showed utmost restraint.
The video showed that when the Jawan is kicked his helmet toppled over, but he did not show any emotion and simply walked away.
There are no reports if some action was taken against the protestor.
PM Modi, while inaugurating the Chenani-Nashri tunnel in Jammu and Kashmir, appealed to the youth to shun violence.
"I want to talk to the youngsters of Kashmir. On the one hand, we have some youngsters who pelt stones, on the other hand, we have the youngsters from the same society who are building tunnels," said the PM.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- "Completely Unexpected But a Dream Come True" - Markande Revels in India Call-up
- Alia Bhatt on Ex-Beau Sidharth Malhotra: I Have a Lot of Love and Respect for Him
- Dev Movie Review: This Senseless Romantic Run is Sure to Pull Karthi Down
- I-League: Minerva Request AIFF to Shift Srinagar Game or Ready to Forfeit
- High in Ireland: Island Put on Sale, Can Be Yours for a Million Pounds
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s