Aaditya Thackeray's Car Hit by Another Vehicle, Tweets He is Safe
Yuva Sena chief Aaditya Thackeray's car was hit by a speeding vehicle near his residence in suburban Bandra but he is safe.
Shiv Sena’s youth wing president Aaditya Thackeray. (FILE PHOTO: GETTY IMAGES)
Mumbai: Yuva Sena chief Aaditya Thackeray's car was hit by a speeding vehicle near his residence in suburban Bandra but he is safe.
The 26-year-old son of Sena president Uddhav Thackeray tweeted about the mishap, and said he was safe.
The Thackerays reside at 'Matoshree' bungalow in Kalanagar area of Bandra, an upscale suburb.
"Tweeps, thank you for your concern and calls. I met with an accident being hit by a speeding car that jumped a signal at Kalanagar junction," Aaditya posted on twitter.
"Everyone is safe and sound. The car that jumped the signal is fine too. Thank you for the prayers and good wishes that keep us safe," he said in another post on the social networking site.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Nick Jonas Roka and Engagement Today: Here's What to Expect
- Project Dragonfly: Google Employees Aren't Impressed, But Will Conscience Trump Money Matters?
- Google Person Finder Launches Tool For Kerala Flood Victims
- How a Madrasa in Kozhikode Turned into a Shelter for 400 Kerala Flood Victims
- These Brave IAS Officers are Going Out of Their Way To Help With Kerala's Relief Operations