Aaditya Thackeray's Car Hit by Another Vehicle, Tweets He is Safe
Yuva Sena chief Aaditya Thackeray's car was hit by a speeding vehicle near his residence in suburban Bandra but he is safe.
Shiv Sena’s youth wing president Aaditya Thackeray. (FILE PHOTO: GETTY IMAGES)
Mumbai: Yuva Sena chief Aaditya Thackeray's car was hit by a speeding vehicle near his residence in suburban Bandra but he is safe.
The 26-year-old son of Sena president Uddhav Thackeray tweeted about the mishap, and said he was safe.
The Thackerays reside at 'Matoshree' bungalow in Kalanagar area of Bandra, an upscale suburb.
"Tweeps, thank you for your concern and calls. I met with an accident being hit by a speeding car that jumped a signal at Kalanagar junction," Aaditya posted on twitter.
"Everyone is safe and sound. The car that jumped the signal is fine too. Thank you for the prayers and good wishes that keep us safe," he said in another post on the social networking site.
Recommended For You
- Did Star Wars Universe Actually Need Solo: A Star Wars Story?
- Champions League Final: Gareth Bale's Brace Helps Real Madrid Win Record Third Consecutive Title
- Katherine Langford Bids Goodbye to Her 13 Reasons Why Character Hannah Baker
- 'All-rounder' Rashid Khan in Elite Company After Eden Gardens Heroics
- Ford EcoSport S First Drive Review: The EcoBoost is Back in Black