Aaditya Thackeray's Car Hit by Another Vehicle, Tweets He is Safe
Yuva Sena chief Aaditya Thackeray's car was hit by a speeding vehicle near his residence in suburban Bandra but he is safe.
Shiv Sena’s youth wing president Aaditya Thackeray. (FILE PHOTO: GETTY IMAGES)
Mumbai: Yuva Sena chief Aaditya Thackeray's car was hit by a speeding vehicle near his residence in suburban Bandra but he is safe.
The 26-year-old son of Sena president Uddhav Thackeray tweeted about the mishap, and said he was safe.
The Thackerays reside at 'Matoshree' bungalow in Kalanagar area of Bandra, an upscale suburb.
"Tweeps, thank you for your concern and calls. I met with an accident being hit by a speeding car that jumped a signal at Kalanagar junction," Aaditya posted on twitter.
"Everyone is safe and sound. The car that jumped the signal is fine too. Thank you for the prayers and good wishes that keep us safe," he said in another post on the social networking site.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 12: Did Anup Jalota Hint at Jalseen's Secret Affair With Sukhwinder Singh?
- Bigg Boss 12: Sourabh Patel to Get Evicted This Week? Find Out
- Avengers 4: Is This Iron Man's Weapon to Defeat Thanos? See Leaked Pic
- Kidambi Srikanth Sees Off Sameer Verma Challenge, Will Face Momota in Denmark Open Semi-final
- Bajrang Punia to Spearhead India's Challenge at Wrestling Worlds