Acid Attack on Girl in Madhya Pradesh's Agar Malwa district, Boy Still At Large
A 20-year old boy on Saturday allegedly threw acid on a 16-year old girl after he failed in his attempt to persuade the girl to change her statement in a molestation case filed against him.
Image for representation.
Agar Malwa (MP): A 20-year old boy on Saturday allegedly threw acid on a 16-year old girl after he failed in his attempt to persuade the girl to change her statement in a molestation case filed against him.
The incident took place at Susner village when the girl was on her way to grandmother's house.
Accused Salman is absconding while the girl has got burn injuries in her hands.
The girl, who refused to succumb to any pressure, had reportedly filed a molestation case against the boy in Madhya Pradesh's Agar Malwa district.
Catch the biggest newsmakers and the biggest newsbreaks on CNN-News18, the only news destination. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 paise per month. Contact your cable/DTH operator now!
*Rental/capacity fee of Rs. 130/- as charged by cable/DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- None of the Avengers Can Beat Thanos' Hilarious #10YearChallenge, See Post
- Auckland Abuzz as Team India Touchdown For Three-week Long Tour
- BJP MLA Sadhna Singh Calling Mayawati 'Worse Than Eunuch' Shows Transphobia is Still Alive in 2019
- This Bizarre Video Of a 'Baby Birth' Nail Art Tutorial Is Scarring The Internet
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Vs Flipkart Republic Day Sale: Discounts on Apple, OnePlus, Smartphones And More
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s