Acid Attack: Lady Constable Suffers Burn Injuries in TN
Tamil Nadu Police have formed five teams to nab the culprits who had fled from the scene.
Picture for representation only.
Vellore: A lady constable suffered injuries on Friday after unidentified persons threw acid on her at Tiruppattur in Tamil Nadu's Vellore district.
Constable Lavanya has suffered injuries on her face and hand. She has been admitted to a nearby hospital.
Meanwhile, Tamil Nadu Police have formed five teams to nab the culprits who had fled from the scene.
TN: Lady police constable suffered injuries on her face and hand after being attacked with acid by unidentified persons yesterday in Vellore pic.twitter.com/CNjveNsrdp— ANI (@ANI_news) December 24, 2016
Recommended For You
- WhatsApp Working on New Update to Improve Photo Sharing Experience
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas Arrive in Paris Ahead of Joe Jonas-Sophie Turner's Wedding, See Pics
- Xiaomi's Poco F1 64GB Variant Gets Yet Another Price Cut in India; Now Costs Rs 17,999
- Elon Musk Says 'Occupy Mars' But Uses Picture of the Moon Instead
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3: Meet All the Contestants of Kamal Haasan-hosted Reality Show
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s