Actor Mithun Chakraborty's Son, Wife Named in Rape, Cheating Case
The court has ordered an FIR against actor Yogita Bali and Mahakshay, who is also an actor, on charges of rape, cheating and causing miscarriage without consent.
Mahaakshay with father Mithun Chakraborty at a film launch. (File photo)
New Delhi: A woman has filed a rape complaint against veteran actor Mithun Chakraborty’s son Mahaakshay and wife Yogita Bali at the Rohini court.
The court has ordered an FIR against actor Yogita Bali and Mahaakshay, who is also an actor, on charges of rape, cheating and causing miscarriage without consent.
The woman has stated in her complaint before the court that she had been in a relationship with Mahaakshay since 2015 and they got into a physical relationship her after the accused promised to marry her.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- India vs West Indies | Our Responsibility is to Support Rishabh Pant: Virat Kohli
- Former Mumbai Cricketer Robin Morris Arrested Over Alleged Kidnapping: Report
- Mammootty’s Costliest Film Mamangam Budget is Lesser Than the Salary of a Bollywood Star
- Is Your Apple iPhone 11 Pro Logging Location Data When You Tell it Not to? Actually, No
- Common Ground: BJP MP Manoj Tiwari and Congress Both Tweeted Images of US Ships on Indian Navy Day