AFCAT 2019: Indian Air Force Invites Application for 338 Vacancies; Apply at afcat.cdac.in
Indian Air Force invites AFCAT 2019 application for 338 vacancies for the recruitment of Group-A Gazetted Officers in Flying and Ground Duty on the official website afcat.cdac.in.
Image for Representation (Image: PTI)
AFCAT 2019 | The Indian Air Force (IAF) has released an official notification inviting application for 338 vacancies for the recruitment of Group-A Gazetted Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branches through Air Force Common Admission Online Test 2019. IAF has issued the AFCAT 2019 notification for filling the posts at the Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC)/Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. All the interested candidates can fill in the online AFCAT 2019 applications till June 30 at the official website afcat.cdac.in or careerindianairforce.cdac.in
AFCAT 2019: Eligibility
• All the applicants for AFCAT 2019 should have at least 60 percent marks or equivalent with Maths and Physics at 10+2, Intermediate level or BE/B-Tech degree.
• Applicants clearing section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks are also eligible to apply for AFCAT 2019.
• While the minimum age of applicants should not be less than 20 year and more than 26 years, all the applicants should be citizen of India.
AFCAT 2019: How to fill the application form
Step 1: Register at afcat.cdac.in and generate your login details
Step 2: Login to your candidate account and selection of your mode of entry: AFCAT, Meteorology or NCC Special Entry for Flying Branch
Step 3: Fill up your AFCAT 2019 with academic and personal details
Step 4: Upload latest photograph, signature and thumb impression
Step 5: Select your examination centre and pay the AFCAT 2019 application fee
Step 6: Sign the declaration and submit the AFCAT 2019 application form
Step 7: Take a printout after the submission of 2019 AFCAT application form
Recommended For You
- Samsung Tablet Explodes and Burns a Hole in Bed, 11-Year-Old Escapes Unhurt
- Oppo to Launch World's First In-Display Camera Phone Tomorrow
- Kabir Singh Box Office Collection Day 4: Shahid Kapoor-Kiara Advani Starrer Earns Rs 88 Crore
- #WATCH: Shah Rukh Khan 'Lip Syncing' His Mohabbatein Song In Chinese
- All About IAF Mirage-2000 Fighter Jet: India's Hero in Kargil War 20 Years Ago and Now at Balakot
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s