After Chai and Maggi, Rahul Gandhi Sharpens His Moves Over a Game of Chess During Shimla Holiday
The Congress President reached Shimla on Tuesday along with sister Priyanka Gandhi Vadra and her children to see the latter's under-construction house in Chharabra.
Image Tweeted by @INCIndia on Friday.
New Delhi: Rahul Gandhi, who is currently holidaying in Shimla after hectic campaigning for polls in five states, seems to be making the most of the picturesque hill station. The Congress president arrived in Shimla on Tuesday, along with his sister Priyanka Gandhi Vadra and her children.
After stopping at a dhaba for tea and Maggi noodles on Wednesday, the family paid a visit to a school for children with special abilities on Thursday where Rahul played a game of chess with some local teens.
The Gandhis arrived in Shimla by road to see Priyanka's under-construction house in Chharabra, a local Congress leader said.
However, Himachal Pradesh Congress president Sukhwinder Sukhu said he had no information about the visit of Rahul and Priyanka. "I have no official information about Rahul's visit to Himachal," Sukhu was quoted as saying.
The Congress chief’s visit comes days after the party emerged victorious in Assembly elections Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Chhattisgarh.
Recommended For You
- FaceApp-like Technology Helps Chinese Police Reunite Man Kidnapped 18 Years Ago with Family
- Was a Brazil Priest Really Pushed Off Stage for Saying 'Fat Women Can't Go to Heaven'?
- People Thought He was Married to Sakshi Tanwar in Real Life, Reveals Ram Kapoor’s Wife Gautami
- Shah Rukh Khan, Gauri Khan's 'Three Little' Children Look Adorable in New Pic from Maldives Vacation
- Xiaomi Redmi K20, K20 Pro go on Sale Today: Price, Launch Offers and More