After School, This 11-Year-Old Hyderabad Kid Coaches Engineering Students
Ali, a student of class 7, aims to teach thousands of engineering students by 2020.
Hyderabad: An 11-year-old school boy in Hyderabad is tutoring students pursuing graduate and post-graduate studies in engineering. Mohammahd Hassan Ali is Hyderabad’s whiz kid.
Ali, a student of class 7, aims to teach thousands of engineering students by 2020. He does not charge any tuition fees to his students, reported the Times of India.
He goes about his day and even plays with his friends. After six in the evening, he tutors students, who are almost double his age, at a coaching centre.
“I have been doing this since last year. By 6 pm, I go to the coaching institute to teach civil, mechanical and electrical engineers,” Ali said while speaking to ANI.
The ambitious young kid came across a video on internet where he saw qualified engineers doing odd jobs abroad. He wondered what the qualified engineers from India lacked. It occurred to him that they lack in technical and communication skills.
“Since my area of interest is designing, I started learning and teaching the same,” the Times of India quoted the wonder kid as saying.
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- Make no Mistake, Zoom is a Cool Video Chat App But is NOT Encrypted The Way You Expect
- Popular Weather App Dark Sky is Now Owned by Apple, And That is Bad News For Android Users
- This Pic of Reel Life Ram Arun Govil Watching Ramayan With His Family Goes Viral
- Portugal Grants Full Citizenship Rights to Migrants during Coronavirus Pandemic
- AIFF Hopeful of Organising FIFA Women's U-17 World Cup in November Despite Coronavirus Threat