Ahead of Swearing-in Ceremony, PM Modi Pays Tributes to Mahatma Gandhi, Atal Bihari Vajpayee
The prime minister visited Rajghat, where the memorial of Mahatma Gandhi is located. Later Modi went to Sadaiv Atal, the lotus-shaped memorial of late Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
New Delhi: Ahead of being sworn in as the prime minister for the second consecutive term, Narendra Modi Thursday morning paid tributes to Mahatma Gandhi and BJP veteran late Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
He also placed a wreath at the National War Memorial here.
The prime minister visited Rajghat, the memorial of Mahatma Gandhi, at around 7.00 am. Later Modi went to Sadaiv Atal, the lotus-shaped memorial of late Atal Bihari Vajpayee. Modi and his council of ministers will take oath at 7.00 pm Thursday evening at the Rashtrapati Bhawan.
Recommended For You
- Here's Why Indian Fans are Rooting for Pakistan to Beat New Zealand in World Cup Match
- Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya Look Adorable in These Vacation Pics
- Cannot Wait for Dark Mode on WhatsApp? Here is How to Enable it on Android and iOS
- Pakistan's Eerily Similar Results to 1992 World Cup Win Has Fans Praying For Another Miracle
- RBI Committee Recommendations For KYC on Google Duo or Apple FaceTime Could See Larger Implementation
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s