AI Flight Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Suffers Heart Attack
A Delhi-bound Air India flight on Saturday made an emergency landing at Sanganer airport here after a woman passenger suffered cardiac arrest mid air.
Jaipur: A Delhi-bound Air India flight on Saturday made an emergency landing at Sanganer airport here after a woman passenger suffered cardiac arrest mid air.
"The Rajkot-Delhi flight of Air India made a landing at Sanganer airport at around 11:30 AM due to a medical emergency. The woman passenger, Sima, who was traveling with her husband, had suffered a cardiac arrest," Sanganer airport director R S Balhara said.
Alliance Air of Air India 9I 632 from Rajkot to Delhi diverted to Jaipur due to medical emergency after a woman suffered a cardiac arrest.— ANI (@ANI_news) January 28, 2017
The woman was rushed to a private hospital, he said.
The airport sources later claimed that the woman died at the hospital.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Woman, Whose Rendition of Lata Mangeshkar Classic Went Viral, Records Song for Himesh Reshammiya
- Tata Harrier Dark Edition Details Leaked Ahead of Launch, All-Black SUV Looks Dominating
- NASA’s Next Moon Landing Will be Powered by The Aitken Supercomputer Made by HP
- Jio Effect: Tata Sky Broadband Offers 6 Months Additional Usage on Annual Plans
- 'Choked' by Husband’s Extreme Love and Affection, UAE Woman Seeks Divorce