AI Flight Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Suffers Heart Attack
A Delhi-bound Air India flight on Saturday made an emergency landing at Sanganer airport here after a woman passenger suffered cardiac arrest mid air.
Jaipur: A Delhi-bound Air India flight on Saturday made an emergency landing at Sanganer airport here after a woman passenger suffered cardiac arrest mid air.
"The Rajkot-Delhi flight of Air India made a landing at Sanganer airport at around 11:30 AM due to a medical emergency. The woman passenger, Sima, who was traveling with her husband, had suffered a cardiac arrest," Sanganer airport director R S Balhara said.
Alliance Air of Air India 9I 632 from Rajkot to Delhi diverted to Jaipur due to medical emergency after a woman suffered a cardiac arrest.
— ANI (@ANI_news) January 28, 2017
The woman was rushed to a private hospital, he said.
The airport sources later claimed that the woman died at the hospital.
Recommended For You
- Shah Rukh Khan Defends Thugs of Hindostan Failure, Says People Have Been a Little Too Harsh
- Novak Djokovic Eyes Semis After Dismissing Alexander Zverev at ATP Finals
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Launched in India for Rs 2.5 Lakh, Continental GT 650 at Rs 2.65 Lakh
- Apple iPhone X Catches Fire During iOS 12.1 Update Process; Company to Investigate
- Intel AI DevCon: Betting Big on Neural Compute Stick 2, And a Generous Dose of AI