AIADMK Symbol Case: Mobile Used by Dinakaran to Contact Sukesh Yet to be Recovered
Delhi Police's investigation in the AIADMK bribery case might be hampered as a major piece of evidence was not been found yet.
File image of TTV Dinakaran (PTI photo)
Chennai: Delhi Police's investigation in the AIADMK bribery case might be hampered as a major piece of evidence was not been found yet.
Dinakaran had told police that the phone was damaged.
On Friday, an alleged Hawala operator, Naresh, was apprehended from Delhi's Chandni Chowk for his alleged involvement in "illegal transfer" of money to Sukesh by Dinakaran.
Dinakaran was arrested on April 25 in Delhi following four days of questioning for allegedly attempting to bribe an unidentified EC official to get the undivided AIADMK's 'two leaves' election symbol for his faction.
The police had earlier arrested Sukesh, who had allegedly struck a deal for Rs 50 crore to help the AIADMK (Amma) faction keep the two leaves symbol, and seized Rs 1.30 crore from him.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Shares Heartfelt Post for 'Friend' Meghan As Suits Star Ties the Knot With Prince Harry
- THE TIPPLING POINT | Fungus, the Forgotten Superstar that Defines Your Drink
- Asia Argento Calls Out Weinstein in Cannes Speech: 'This Festival Was His Hunting Ground'
- Royal Wedding Reception: Priyanka Chopra Oozes Elegance in a Christian Dior Ensemble; See Pictures
- OnePlus 6 Avengers Infinity War Edition In Pictures: A Treat For Marvel Fans?