Air India Express Passengers Suffer Nose Bleed due to Pressurisation Problem
Few other passengers who had experienced discomfort and ear pain soon became alright after the aircraft landed back and they were inside the terminal building
New Delhi: Four passengers suffered nose bleeding on an Air India Express flight from Muscat to Calicut Sunday due to pressurisation problem, according to the airline.
The incident happened soon after the plane, which had 185 passengers on board, took off from Muscat airport.
In a statement, an Air India Express spokesperson said the plane returned to bay due to "aircraft pressurisation problem" and four passengers had nose bleeding.
The four passengers were treated by the airport doctor and declared fit to travel. Few other passengers who had experienced discomfort and ear pain soon became alright after the aircraft landed back and they were inside the terminal building, the statement said.
The flight 'IX - 350' had 185 passengers, including 3 infants. It was a Boeing 737-8 aircraft.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Joe Jonas Celebrates James Bond Themed Birthday with Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas and Sophie
- Shraddha Arya Suffers Head Injury While Performing on Nach Baliye 9, Actress Momentarily Blacks Out
- Reebok CrossFit Nano 9.0 Review: Slickest Evolution of Versatile Fitness Shoes
- Airtel Forgot About The Home Bundle And Reliance Jio Fiber Has Stolen The March
- Instead of Putting Unsold Stuff in a Garbage Dump, Amazon Will Donate it Instead