Air India Handyman Recruitment 2017 Mumbai Airport: 100 Posts, Walk-in Interviews on 9th December 2017
Air India aims to fill 100 posts of Handyman for its services at Mumbai Airport.
Image for representation. (Photo: Reuters)
Air India Handyman Recruitment 2017 for Mumbai Airport is scheduled to be conducted on 9th December by Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL). Air India aims to fill 100 posts of Handyman for its services at Mumbai Airport.
The candidates are required to appear for walk-in interviews on 9th December 2017 at Mumbai itself. The recruitment is on a temporary basis only and will be contracted initially for 6 months. Later, based on performance the employment contract can be extended to a fixed term of 3 years.
About Walk-In Interviews:
The walk-in interviews are scheduled to be organized at:
Systems & Training Division
2nd floor, GSD Complex, Near Airport Gate No-5,
Sahar Police Station, Sahar,
Andheri-East, Mumbai - 400099.
Interview Time: 9am to 12noon.
Candidates are recommended to reach on time for a smooth interview process.
The selection candidates will be entitled for monthly emoluments of ₹16080.
Applicants are required to pay an application fee of ₹500 to take part in the Walk-in Interviews for Air India Handyman Recruitment 2017. The fee needs to be paid via DD made in favor of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”
1. The applicant should be a male.
2. The applicant must have worked at the Mumbai Airport for a minimum of 6 months and must have experience in terminal functions, ramp functions, aircraft cabin cleaning and/or airline or ground handling agency.
3. The applicant must hold a valid AEP.
The applicant must fall in the age bracket of 18-28 years; however, age relaxation rules apply thereby the upper age limit for OBC candidates is 31 years and 33 years for SC/ST candidates. The cutoff date to determine the age of an applicant is 1st December 2017.
Step 1 – Candidates need to first go through the official employment advertisement as given in the below mentioned url: http://airindia.in/writereaddata/Portal/career/532_1_Advertisement_Handyman_Mumbai.pdf
Step 2 – Eligible candidates need to take a print out of the Application Form given in the above pdf, fill in due details and attach the required documents/certificates/photograph, etc.
Step 3 – Get a DD to pay the application fee and attach the same with the duly filled application form
Step 4 – Walk-in for the interview on 9th December 2017 at the address mentioned above.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- How Dare Someone Constantly Make Us Soft Targets: Karan Johar Reacts Angrily to Drug Party Claims
- Jio Effect: Hathway 100Mbps Plan Priced at Rs 699, Play Box Android TV Box Available at Rs 899
- Reebok CrossFit Nano 9.0 Review: Slickest Evolution of Versatile Fitness Shoes
- PV Sindhu Chases Elusive Gold at BWF World Championships
- Instead of Putting Unsold Stuff in a Garbage Dump, Amazon Will Donate it Instead