Air India, IndiGo Flights Almost Collide at Delhi's IGI Airport
A near collision was averted on Friday as an Air India and an IndiGo aircraft came face-to-face at IGI airport.
Image used for Representative purpose only. (Image: Getty Images)
New Delhi: A near collision was averted on Friday as an Air India and an IndiGo aircraft came face-to-face at IGI airport.
Air India's Delhi-Goa AI156 was about to take off from runway 28 at 11.15 AM when the Air Traffic Controller (ATC) asked the pilot to stop and come back to the bay, Air India sources said.
There were 122 passengers onboard the Air India plane.
The Air India aircraft finally took off for Goa at 12.50.
Recommended For You
- REEL Movie Awards 2019: Journey to Celebrate Quality Cinema Continues Tonight
- YouTube Denies Cancelling Plan for High-End Dramas, Comedies
- A Burger, French Fries And Some Artificial Intelligence With Your Next McDonald’s Order
- 'Badhaai Ho' Gave Me A Chance to Tell Two Stories in One: Amit Sharma
- Apple Pushed Another Critical Service With News+, Apple Card, TV+ and Arcade, And it is Called Privacy
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s