Amar Singh Leaves for London for Treatment
I was undergoing treatment in London but was summoned due to the developments in New Delhi, now going back to complete my treatment, Amar Singh said.
File photo of Amar Singh.
New Delhi: Mulayam Singh Yadav loyalist Amar Singh, who has been at the forefront of the raging feud between Samajwadi Party patriarch and his son Akhilesh, on Sunday said he is leaving for London for treatment.
Singh said he was in London when he was "summoned" back due to developments in the party.
"I was undergoing treatment in London but was summoned due to the developments here, now going back to complete my treatment," he said in New Delhi.
Singh said he would shortly leave for treatment in London and later Singapore. "I would be back sometime in late March," he said.
He leaves at a time when the Election Commission is set to deliver order on the symbol dispute in the party.
Singh has signed on a few documents the Mulayam camp has submitted to the poll panel to stake its claim over the 'cycle' symbol.
He was conspicuous by his absence in Election Commission on Friday when the Commission heard the two sides on the symbol issue.
Recommended For You
- Will Parineeti Chopra Steal Nick Jonas' Shoes on His Wedding With Priyanka Chopra? Her Response
- Bharat: Did Katrina Kaif Just Share Her First Look from Salman Khan Starrer? See It Here
- Priyanka Chopra Can't Take Her Eyes Off Nick Jonas As He Sings Lovebug for Girls at Orphanage; Watch Video
- Vajpayee Was First Indian PM to Use Armoured BMW 7-Series Instead of HM Ambassador
- New 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Facelift Launched in India for Rs 8.19 Lakh, Gets New Petrol Engine