Amid Polling in the State, Two Security Personnel Injured in IED Blast Near Jharkhand's Capital
The CRPF personnel were returning early on Sunday morning after conducting polls at Tamar assembly seat when Maoist Guerrillas triggered IED blast in which two security personnel were injured.
Ranchi: Two security personnel were injured in an IED blast on the outskirts of Ranchi on Sunday, Police said.
According to the Police, the CRPF personnel were returning early on Sunday morning after conducting polls at Tamar assembly seat when Maoist Guerrillas triggered IED blast in which two security personnel were injured.
The injured have been admitted to a Ranchi hospital for treatment. On Saturday, Maoist Guerrillas had attacked security personnel at Arki of Khuti district. The Maoists escaped after security forces retaliated.
The second phase of polling took place on Saturday on 20 assembly seats of the state. The polling was 64 per cent which is about four per cent lower in comparison to 2014.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: Salman Khan Ousts Madhurima Tuli from Show
- Shraddha Kapoor and Stylist Get Called Out for Copying This Outfit
- Virat Kohli Spotted Driving His New Audi Q8 SUV For the First Time
- FASTags Have Actually Increased Waiting Times at Toll Plazas; Be Prepared For Delays
- Good News For WhatsApp Users as Facebook Backs Down on Adverts, But There is a Catch