Amit Shah Becomes 'First' Passenger at New Kannur Airport
The date of the international airport’s official inauguration is yet to be finalised.
File photo of BJP chief Amit Shah. (Twitter @AmitShah)
Kannur (Kerala): BJP President Amit Shah on Saturday unofficially became the 'first passenger' to have walked through the brand new international airport here, which will open shortly to the public.
The date of inauguration is yet to be finalised.
Shah arrived earlier in the morning and was given a rousing welcome by the entire top brass of the state Bharatiya Janata Party.
He is in Kannur to inaugurate the new district office of the BJP.
From Kannur, Shah will travel to the state capital and also to Varkala before returning to the national capital on Sunday.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Sanjay Kapoor Trolls Malaika Arora on New 'Saturday Blues' Instagram Post
- Weekly Tech Recap: Realme 5 Series Launch, Reliance Jio Fiber, PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 Update and More
- Flipkart Begins Roll-out of Video Service: Here is Everything You Need to Know
- Ashes 2019: Steve Smith Returns to Bat After Nasty Blow to the Neck
- Airtel Forgot About The Home Bundle And Reliance Jio Fiber Has Stolen The March