Amit Shah Welcomes Ayodhya Verdict, Appeals Communities to Remain Committed to 'One India'
In a series of tweets, Union Minister Amit Shah appealed to all communities and religions to accept the decision of the apex court with ease and remain committed to one India, great India.
BJP chief Amit Shah (Image: Twitter/ANI)
New Delhi: Home Minister Amit Shah on Saturday welcomed the Supreme Court judgement on the Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid title suit, saying the order will prove to be a milestone and further strengthen India's unity and integrity.
In a series of tweets, Shah appealed to all communities and religions to accept the decision of the apex court with ease and remain committed to 'Ek Bharat-Shreshtha Bharat' (one India, great India).
"I am confident that this landmark judgment given by the Supreme Court will prove to be a milestone in itself. This decision will further strengthen India's unity, integrity and great culture," he said.
श्रीराम जन्मभूमि पर सर्वसम्मति से आये सर्वोच्च न्यायालय के फैसले का मैं स्वागत करता हूँ।मैं सभी समुदायों और धर्म के लोगों से अपील करता हूँ कि हम इस निर्णय को सहजता से स्वीकारते हुए शांति और सौहार्द से परिपूर्ण ‘एक भारत-श्रेष्ठ भारत’ के अपने संकल्प के प्रति कटिबद्ध रहें।— Amit Shah (@AmitShah) November 9, 2019
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Tesla Unveils First Made-in-China Model 3 Sedan From Gigafactory 3 in Shanghai
- WhatsApp Gets One Step Closer to The Dark Mode; New Beta Gets Dark Wallpaper
- World's Most Pierced Man with a Record of 450 Piercings Shows off His 'Devil Horns’
- Does Lionel Messi Really Have This Popular Comedian’s Face Tattooed on His Back?
- Emotions Got the Better of Me: Raheem Sterling Admits after Being Dropped by England