Ammonia Leak at Cold Storage in Jahanabad, Many Labourers Feared Trapped
Due to the leakage of ammonia gas out of a cold storage facility in Fatehpur's Jahanabad area, the Uttar Pradesh Police on Sunday evening stopped traffic within 2 kms periphery of the cold store.
Jahanabad (Uttar Pradesh): Some labourers are feared trapped inside the building of a cold storage facility in Fatehpur's Jahanabad area where sudden leakage of ammonia gas created panic among the residents on Sunday evening.
The Uttar Pradesh Police immediately cordoned off the area and restricted traffic within two kilometre of the accident site.
Residents who live in the vicinity are being evacuated keeping in view the situation.
Efforts are on to ascertain the circumstances that led to the leak and investigation into the incident is in progress, police said.
On March 15, more than 20 people were trapped after a cold storage building collapsed following a blast triggered by ammonia gas leakage in Shivrajpur area of Kanpur district.
Recommended For You
- Apple Still Expected to Become First Trillion-Dollar Company, But Amazon Makes it a Two Horse Race
- Parineeti and Arjun Kapoor Walked For Shantanu and Nikhil Looking Every Bit Royal;Watch Video
- This Picture Of Alia Bhatt And Paresh Rawal Is Winning All Hearts On Social Media
- Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Shares Adorable Throwback Photo of Anil Kapoor, Rhea and Herself; See Pic
- 2018 Kawasaki Ninja 300 with ABS Launched in India for Rs 2.98 Lakh