Ammonia Leak at Cold Storage in Jahanabad, Many Labourers Feared Trapped
Due to the leakage of ammonia gas out of a cold storage facility in Fatehpur's Jahanabad area, the Uttar Pradesh Police on Sunday evening stopped traffic within 2 kms periphery of the cold store.
Jahanabad (Uttar Pradesh): Some labourers are feared trapped inside the building of a cold storage facility in Fatehpur's Jahanabad area where sudden leakage of ammonia gas created panic among the residents on Sunday evening.
The Uttar Pradesh Police immediately cordoned off the area and restricted traffic within two kilometre of the accident site.
Residents who live in the vicinity are being evacuated keeping in view the situation.
Efforts are on to ascertain the circumstances that led to the leak and investigation into the incident is in progress, police said.
On March 15, more than 20 people were trapped after a cold storage building collapsed following a blast triggered by ammonia gas leakage in Shivrajpur area of Kanpur district.
Recommended For You
- Vision Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury Concept Crossover Unveiled Ahead of Debut
- Venom Trailer: Check Out Tom Hardy In Upcoming Spider-Man Spin Off
- IPL 2018: The Curious Case of Sunrisers Hyderabad Pacers & Spinners
- Huawei P20 Pro vs Samsung Galaxy S9+ vs Apple iPhone 8 Plus [Specs Comparison]
- Sachin Tendulkar Turns 45 - When The Master Spoke