AMU Postpones All Exams in Wake of Ongoing Anti-CAA Protests on Campus
AMU Public Relations Officer Omar Saleem Peerzada said that new dates will be soon announced.
A video grab of violence outside Aligarh Muslim University campus on December 15. (News18)
New Delhi: The Aligarh Muslim University on Wednesday said it will postpone all examinations in wake of the ongoing anti-CAA protests on the campus.
"All examinations of the university have been postponed. New dates will be announced soon," news agency ANI quoted AMU Public Relations Officer Omar Saleem Peerzada as saying.
The announcement came after the Jamia Millia Islamia also postponed all its exams citing unavoidable circumstances.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: Himanshi Khurana Responds to Suicide Comment by Shehnaz Gill's Father
- Bigg Boss 13: Asim Riaz-Sidharth Shukla Get Into Ugly Fight, Former Says 'Aankhein Noch Dunga'
- Noida Woman Loses Wallet on Metro, Hackers Steal Over Rs 1.5 Lakh Without OTP or PIN
- PUBG Addiction: 25-Year-Old Suffers Brain Stroke While Playing Game, Dies
- Airtel Has a New Rs 179 Prepaid Recharge That Bundles Rs 2 Lakh Life Insurance Cover