Andhra Chief Minister Saddened by Indian's Killing in US
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu is saddened by the killing of an Indian in shooting in the US.
File photo of Srinivas Kuchibhotla.
Vijayawada: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu is saddened by the killing of an Indian in shooting in the US.
Both the men hailed from Telangana and were working as aviation programme managers at Garmin, an electronics manufacturer.
Kuchibhotla (32), from Hyderabad, was killed and Madasani, from Warangal town were injured when an American fired at them at a bar in Olathe, Kansas State, on Wednesday.
The attacker mistook the Indians for "Middle Easterners" and reportedly yelled "get out of my country".
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 12: Karanvir Apologies to Salman After Teejay Took Dig at the Actor in Open Letter
- Alyque Padamsee, Ad Man & Thespian, Passes Away at 90; PM Modi and Nation Mourn
- This Country Has the Least Number of Toilets in the World, and It's Not India
- Bohemian Rhapsody Movie Review: Rami Malek Effectively Captures Freddie Mercury's Pain
- Demystifying Air Purifiers: Genuine Smartness is Why Dyson Pure Cool Sport Premium Price Tags