Andhra Chief Minister Saddened by Indian's Killing in US
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu is saddened by the killing of an Indian in shooting in the US.
File photo of Srinivas Kuchibhotla.
Vijayawada: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu is saddened by the killing of an Indian in shooting in the US.
Both the men hailed from Telangana and were working as aviation programme managers at Garmin, an electronics manufacturer.
Kuchibhotla (32), from Hyderabad, was killed and Madasani, from Warangal town were injured when an American fired at them at a bar in Olathe, Kansas State, on Wednesday.
The attacker mistook the Indians for "Middle Easterners" and reportedly yelled "get out of my country".
Recommended For You
- PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 Update Goes Live: Adds Royale Pass Season 5, MK47 Mutant But no Zombie Mode
- Secret to Male Sexual Stamina is Veggies? PETA's New Ad on 'Toxic Masculinity' is a Total Facepalm
- Rakhi's Boyfriend Deepak Kalal Beaten Up on Cam, Cops to Reach Out to YouTube for Video's Authenticity
- BHEL to Set up Solar-Based Electric Vehicle Charging Stations on Delhi-Chandigarh Highway
- We Produced More Pace – Whatmore Basks in Historic Kerala Win
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s