Angry Over Wet & Dry Clothes Getting Mixed, Thane Teen Kills Roommate
Suman Paswan (18) and Virush Pawar (19) were delivery boys at a local restaurant and were living together in a room provided by their employer.
Image for Representation.
Thane: A teenage boy was arrested on Monday in Bhiwandi in Thane for allegedly killing his friend over a petty dispute, police said.
Suman Paswan (18) and Virush Pawar (19) were delivery boys at a local restaurant and were living together in a room provided by their employer, an official said.
"Late Sunday night, the two had a scuffle after Pawar accidentally put wet clothes on top of those of Paswan on the clothesline. Pawar was severely injured in the tussle and was declared dead on arrival by hospital authorities," he said.
Paswan was arrested at around 3 am on Monday, the official added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 7T With Round Triple-Camera Module Revealed in Official Press Image
- 33,000 People Want Oxford Dictionary to Change its Definition of 'Woman'. Here's Why.
- Images of Mars' Icy Dunes Might Make You Crave for Some Ice-Cream
- Here is How Much The Apple iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro And iPhone 11 Pro Max Will Cost
- Champions League: Unlucky Borussia Dortmund Draw 0-0 With Barcelona on Messi Return