Angry Villagers Throw Stones at School Bus After it Crushes Goat, Students Injured
A goat was crushed under the bus' wheels as its brakes failed. A group of angry villagers had a heated exchange with the driver and pelted stones.
(Image for representative purpose only/ Reuters)
Indore: Nine students were injured as villagers pelted stones at a school bus after it ran over a goat in Indore district Saturday.
The incident took place at Qazi Palasiya village. A goat was crushed under the bus' wheels as its brakes failed, said a police official. A group of angry villagers had a heated exchange with the driver and pelted stones.
Nine students sustained minor injuries and were admitted to the Maharaja Yeshwantrao Hospital here, he said. They were discharged after treatment, said hospital superintendent P S Thakur.
A case was registered against 13 persons and further probe was on, the police official said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- U2 Mumbai Concert: Ranveer Singh, Malaika and Amrita Arora to Attend
- WWE TLC 2019: Date, Time, Match Card and Everything You Need to Know
- Dell Latitude 7400 2-in-1 Review: A Business Laptop With a Pleasing Personality
- Bigg Boss 13: Kamya Punjabi Slams Madhurima Tuli for Insulting the Transgender Community
- Not Jewellery or Recipe, this Michigan Family’s Heirloom is a 141-year-old Fruitcake