Another JNU Student Goes 'Missing' From Campus, Last Seen Two Days Ago
JNU student, Mukul Jain, enrolled in Life Sciences course, has been missing since January 8, said police.
Mukul Jain has been missing since January 8.
New Delhi: A 26-year-old student, pursuing PhD at Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), has gone missing from the campus, the police said.
Mukul Jain, enrolled in Life Sciences course, has been missing since January 8, they said.
A missing report was registered in the evening of January 8. It is suspected that he was having some problems in his relationship, said a senior police officer from the South-west District.
Till now, no foul play has been suspected, they added.
Najeeb Ahmed, also a JNU student, went missing from the Mahi-Mandvi hostel of the university on October 15, 2016 following a scuffle with some other students, allegedly affiliated to the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP), the previous night.
JNU student Mukul Jain missing. Please help us find him. Hoping for his safety. pic.twitter.com/fWs5oxWcib— Shehla Rashid (@Shehla_Rashid) January 10, 2018
Over a month after the incident, his mother moved the Delhi High Court, seeking directions to the police to trace her son.
The high court on May 16 last year handed over to the CBI the investigation into the disappearance of Najeeb, a student of M.Sc in Biotechnology.
Recommended For You
- With Thor-Love and Thunder Announced, Here's How Jane Foster Becomes Worthy to Wield Mjolnir
- Neha Dhupia's 8-month-old Daughter Mehr Explains Monday Blues in the Most Adorable Manner
- Chandrayaan 2 Launched Successfully By ISRO | India's Second Moon Mission
- Was a Brazil Priest Really Pushed Off Stage for Saying 'Fat Women Can't Go to Heaven'?
- Jio Effect: Vodafone Introduces Rs 205 and Rs 225 Prepaid Recharge Plans - Here Are The Details