- Municipal Corporations 9/10
- TRS 8
- INC 0
- BJP 1
- AIMIM 0
- OTH 0
- MUNICIPALITIES 114/120
- TRS 96
- INC 9
- BJP 3
- AIMIM 2
- OTH 4
Army Personnel Killed in Ceasefire Violation by Pakistan along LoC in J&K's Gurez Sector
Pakistani troops resorted to unprovoked ceasefire violation in Gurez sector. Our troops retaliated to the violation in adequate measure and effectively, an army official said.
Srinagar: An Army personnel was killed in an unprovoked ceasefire violation by Pakistan along the Line of Control in Gurez sector in Jammu and Kashmir's Bandipore district on Monday, officials said.
"Pakistani troops resorted to unprovoked ceasefire violation in Gurez sector today (Monday). Our troops retaliated to the violation in adequate measure and effectively," an Army official said.
He said one soldier was killed in the firing by Pakistani troops.
"The Army salutes the supreme sacrifice of the brave soldier," the official said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- PUBG Mobile: Exclusive Maserati Ghibli Skin For Dacia Spotted
- Panga Vs Street Dancer 3D Box Office Collection Day 2: Word of Mouth Works in Favour of Kangana Ranaut's Film
- Donald Trump's New Space Force Logo is Eerily Similar to Star Trek's Starfleet Command
- Anand Mahindra Had the Most Epic Response to Twitter User Who Called Him 'Stupid'
- Twitter Brings Tricolor India Gate Emoji to Mark 71st Republic Day