Army Vehicle Damaged in IED Blast Triggered by Militants in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama
The IED blast took place when Army vehicles were passing Zahid Bagh village in Pulwama district of South Kashmir.
The damaged Army vehicle. (Image: News18.com)
New Delhi: An Army vehicle of the 55 Rashtriya Rifle suffered minor damage following explosion of an Improvised Explosive Device (IED) in Pulwama district of Jammu and Kashmir.
No injuries or casualties were reported in the IED blast triggered by militants. According to reports, the IED was planted on the road in Zahidbagh village of the district. The loud bang of the IED created panic in the area.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Yezdi Motorcycles to Make India Entry Soon; Instagram, Website Goes Live
- Streaming Now: Sacred Games Gets Bigger in Season 2, It's Game Over for Taapsee Fans
- Gay Penguin Parents Who Tried to Hatch Stone Get Presented With Real Egg
- Instead of Putting Unsold Stuff in a Garbage Dump, Amazon Will Donate it Instead
- Ashes 2019: Ponting Advises Warner to Take Aggressive Route Against Broad