Arun Shourie, Journalist and BJP Former Union Minister, Hospitalised in Pune
The 78-year-old former Union minister fainted late Sunday night following which he was rushed to the Ruby Hall Clinic in Pune, a doctor said.
File photo of former Union Minister Arun Shourie.
Pune: Former BJP leader and noted journalist Arun Shourie was admitted to a hospital in Maharashtra's Pune city after he fell ill, a doctor attending him said on Monday.
The 78-year-old former Union minister fainted late Sunday night following which he was rushed to the Ruby Hall Clinic here, he said.
"All necessary tests have been performed and he is currently under observation. He is conscious," a senior doctor at the hospital said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- ISL 2019-20: NorthEast United FC vs Chennaiyin FC in Guwahati Postponed Due to CAB Protests
- I Don't Endorse Anything Kabir Singh Did in the Movie, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Airtel Users Can Make Voice Calls on Wi-Fi But You Need Airtel Xstream Broadband
- India’s Personal Data Protection Bill is Heading For Review: Everything You Must Know
- News18 Tech & Auto Awards 2019 Celebrates The Intersection of Technology And Automobiles