As Wife Stops Talking to Him, Jobless Man Goes on the Rampage in Tamil Nadu
The man in his mid-30s, who was arrested on Saturday morning, was without a job for sometime and refused to look out for one. This angered his wife who was working in a hospital.
Photo for representation.
Tiruchirappalli: Upset over his wife having stopped talking to him, a man allegedly got drunk and set afire a car, a building and two-wheelers near, police said Saturday.
The incident took place on Friday.
The man in his mid-30s, who was arrested this morning, was without a job for sometime and refused to look out for one. This angered his wife who was working in a hospital, they said.
She stopped speaking to him for the past several days, the police said.
Dejected by this, he went berserk, they said.
CCTV footage examined by the police in the area nailed George and he was arrested.
Recommended For You
- Taron Egerton Denies Taking on Wolverine, Says 'Don’t Know if I'm Quite Grisly Enough'
- ‘Breathtaking’: Diver Describes Her Encounter with Human-Sized Barrel Jellyfish
- Kia Seltos Bookings to Start from Today, Launch in August
- ICC World Cup 2019 | England Are an Incredibly Diverse Team: Moeen Ali
- Amazon Prime Day Sale: Minimal Discounts on Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Unless You Pay With HDFC Cards or Exchange an old Phone