Asaram's Son Narayan Sai Convicted in 2013 Rape Case, Sentence on April 30
In 2013, two Surat-based sisters approached police alleging they were raped by Asaram Bapu and his son Narayan Sai.
Ahmedabad: A Gujarat court Friday convicted Narayan Sai, son of jailed self-styled godman Asaram, in a rape case. The sessions court in Surat which convicted Narayan Sai will pronounce the sentence on April 30.
In 2013, two Surat-based sisters approached police alleging they were raped by Asaram and his son Narayan Sai.
One of them had accused Narayan Sai of repeatedly raping her between 2002 and 2005 when she was living at his ashram. Asaram has been convicted in a rape case in Jodhpur and is serving a life term.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Ayushmann, Deepika, Ranveer, Alia, Vijay Deverakonda Come Together for a Star-Studded Picture
- Priyanka Chopra Jonas Poses Without a Shoe for Photo with Family in Delhi, See Pic
- Tired of Toxic Sanitary Napkins, Coimbatore Teen is Making Her Own Eco-Friendly Cotton Pads
- Very Few World Class Bowlers in Test Cricket Now: Sachin Tendulkar
- IAF Rafale Fighter Jet: What Makes Dassault-Made Plane So Important for India