Asked Time from Amit Shah to Discuss Deteriorating Law and Order Situation in Delhi, Says Arvind Kejriwal
Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal said that he is worries about the 'deteriorating law and order situation' in Delhi and expressed hopes that peace should be restored quickly.
File photo of Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal.
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Monday said he has sought time from Union Home Minister Amit Shah to discuss the deteriorating law and order situation in the national capital.
"I am very worried about the deteriorating law and order in Delhi. Peace should be restored immediately in Delhi - for this, I have asked Home Minister Amit Shah for an appointment," Kejriwal said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Tata Motors to Launch Nexon Electric SUV in India Today: Watch it Live Here [Video]
- Bigg Boss 13: Fans Love Shehnaz Gill, Rashami Desai Singing Illegal Weapon, Watch Video
- Australian Open 2020 Day 9 LIVE Score and Updates: Barty Reaches Semis, Federer, Djokovic Yet to Play
- Want Dark Mode on WhatsApp Web Also? Here's How to Enable it on Chrome, Firefox And Opera
- OnePlus 6, OnePlus 6T Get OxygenOS 10.3.1 Update With Bug Fixes, December Security Patch