Aspiring Model Locks Grandparents in House, Sets it on Fire
An aspiring model who is also a drug addict allegedly locked up her grandparents in their house and set it on fire here.
The house was gutted by the fire, Image: Imran Khan
Mysuru: An aspiring model, who is also a drug addict, allegedly locked up her grandparents in their house and set it on fire here.
The people of the locality acted in a timely fashion and rescued the two elderly people, who escaped with minor burn injuries. Priyadarshini is still untraceable.
Priyadarshini is an aspiring model and was living on the outskirts of Mysuru city with her grandparents. As per reports, both her parents died some years ago.
According to their neighbours, Priyadarshini was a drug addict and it was a cause of tension between her and the grandparents, who wanted her to quit the habit.
On Wednesday night, Priyadarshini, tired of their nagging, locked up her grandparents in the house and allegedly set it on fire before running away from the scene. Hearing the cries of the old couple, the neighbours rushed in and saved them.
While the two escaped with minor injuries, the house was gutted in the fire.
Police have registered a case and are investigating the matter.
Recommended For You
- Uri Box Office Collection Day 5: Vicky Kaushal-Yami Gautam Film Continues its Dream Run
- Ranveer Singh Channels His Inner 'Gully Boy', Raps When Stuck in Traffic
- Justin Bieber's Mother Raves Over Son's Wife Hailey Baldwin
- Yes, I'm in Love: 'Manikarnika' Star Ankita Lokhande Confirms Dating Vicky Jain
- AR Murugadoss Denies Directing Rajinikanth in a Political Thriller
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s