At Least 40 Rescued After Level-III Fire Reported at Mumbai's Andheri Hotel
More than 40 people were rescued from a multistoried hotel in Chakala, Andheri in Mumbai following a massive fire incident on Friday night.
(Image only for representational purpose)
Mumbai: More than 40 people were rescued from a multistoried hotel in Chakala, Andheri in Mumbai following a massive fire incident on Friday night.
The incident took place around 11.12 pm at the third floor of Hotel Samraj. Soon after the incident fire engines were rushed to the spot and rescued guests and staffs trapped inside the hotel.
The fire started from the smoking room. All the guests were taken to a safe location before the flames spread, police said.
"Level III fire broke out at Hotel Samraj, Chakala, Anderi East. No casualties have been reported. All trapped were rescued safely. We are examining the exact cause of fire," Chief Fire Officer, P Rahangdale said.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- My ‘Idol’ Warne is Helping Me Out a Lot: Kuldeep Yadav
- Pulwama Terror Attack: You Can Now Donate to Help Families of CRPF Martyrs
- Suzuki Connect Review: Taking the Connected Technology to Masses
- Paresh Rawal's Plea Post Pulwama Attack: Don’t Invite Any Pakistani or Indian Terrorist Sympathisers To Spew Venom
- Government Says All Efforts Are Being Made to Make BSNL Financially Viable
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s