At Least 40 Rescued After Level-III Fire Reported at Mumbai's Andheri Hotel
More than 40 people were rescued from a multistoried hotel in Chakala, Andheri in Mumbai following a massive fire incident on Friday night.
(Image only for representational purpose)
Mumbai: More than 40 people were rescued from a multistoried hotel in Chakala, Andheri in Mumbai following a massive fire incident on Friday night.
The incident took place around 11.12 pm at the third floor of Hotel Samraj. Soon after the incident fire engines were rushed to the spot and rescued guests and staffs trapped inside the hotel.
The fire started from the smoking room. All the guests were taken to a safe location before the flames spread, police said.
"Level III fire broke out at Hotel Samraj, Chakala, Anderi East. No casualties have been reported. All trapped were rescued safely. We are examining the exact cause of fire," Chief Fire Officer, P Rahangdale said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Dia Mirza, R Madhavan Celebrate 18 Years of Rehnaa Hai Terre Dil Mein with Sweet Twitter Exchange
- Woman Wears Clothes Weighing 2.5 Kilo to Avoid Paying Excess Baggage Fee at Airport
- Unseen Pictures From Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput's Wedding Surface, See Here
- Guidelines For Influencers Are Incoming; a Few Folks And Brands Must be Very Worried
- Google Pixel 4 Face Unlock is so Unsecure, You May as Well Not Bother Using it