At Least 40 Rescued After Level-III Fire Reported at Mumbai's Andheri Hotel
More than 40 people were rescued from a multistoried hotel in Chakala, Andheri in Mumbai following a massive fire incident on Friday night.
(Image only for representational purpose)
Mumbai: More than 40 people were rescued from a multistoried hotel in Chakala, Andheri in Mumbai following a massive fire incident on Friday night.
The incident took place around 11.12 pm at the third floor of Hotel Samraj. Soon after the incident fire engines were rushed to the spot and rescued guests and staffs trapped inside the hotel.
The fire started from the smoking room. All the guests were taken to a safe location before the flames spread, police said.
"Level III fire broke out at Hotel Samraj, Chakala, Anderi East. No casualties have been reported. All trapped were rescued safely. We are examining the exact cause of fire," Chief Fire Officer, P Rahangdale said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Ashes 2019: Steve Smith Returns to Bat After Nasty Blow to the Neck
- Yezdi Motorcycles to Make India Entry Soon; Instagram, Website Goes Live
- Deepika Padukone's 'Daddie' Remark for Ranveer Singh Has Fans Guessing if She's Pregnant
- Airtel Forgot About The Home Bundle And Reliance Jio Fiber Has Stolen The March
- Instead of Putting Unsold Stuff in a Garbage Dump, Amazon Will Donate it Instead